Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fibromyalgia and What?

  Check the gut and adrenals!

One of the conditions that a lot of people see me for is help for symptoms associated with fibromyalgia. This autoimmune disorder can be very difficult to treat and people suffer for years without any help or resolution from Western medicine beyond just pain medications. People are discovering how successful laser therapy can be in alleviating the pain and discomfort associated with fibromyalgia and it is encouraging to see that many doctors are now beginning to refer patients for help with laser therapy and fibromyalgia.

When clients come to see me for treatment of fibromyalgia, I use the  LCT-1000 deep tissue laser therapy and have some fantastic success with that program. However I am also bringing in some of my own experience in the past of suffering from severe adrenal fatigue and thyroid cancer. 

Because I had such a dysfunction in my hormone system and my own internal body environment, I devoted time to learning exactly what environment would cause the body to turn on itself. So I began to take a look inside of the body to see exactly what is happening with primary systems that can relate to hormone function.

Through my recovery from adrenal fatigue that was causing a lot of my underlying symptoms even after I had my thyroid gland removed  from the cancer, I started to do some evaluations on fibromyalgia patients and found some very similar underlying conditions. I began to do some saliva testing on the adrenal glands and how the underlying hormone system of the body was functioning. 

My thought was the body was turning on itself from a lack of balance in the hormonal system. It turns out that every single client that I had evaluated with saliva testing had adrenal fatigue at all different phases from mild, moderate and severe. And because of this underlying hormone dysfunction their internal body environment was ripe for turning on itself, a.k.a. autoimmune disorder .

Learn more about saliva testing here...SALIVA TESTING!

Also, began to look at the internal body environment in regards to pH potential hydrogen of the intracellular matrix. I discovered that the majority of people with fibromyalgia suffer from a highly acidic intracellular body environment. Thus, basically all the cells were sitting in a toxic environment. I sort of equate that to people checking the pH of a swimming pool or a fish tank. 

There is a very delicate mixture so the fish don't die and that you can actually swim in the pool not full of mold, fungus and bacteria. Just like if the fish tank pH balance is too acidic or too basic fish will die. The same thing happens for the internal environment of the human body. All the cells of the human body will be sitting in toxic waste, and the body begins to turn on itself. Cells die!


Evaluate the gut lining for any underlying inflammation or mucosal infection. 50% of the immune system strength comes from the intestines, so if it is compromised in any way, shape, or form people will be prone to illness. We evaluate saliva testing and stool samples (fecal) for underlying gut inflammation, food allergies, food sensitivities, possible parasites or bacterial infections, which can compromise the function of the immune system. It also compromises how the body can absorb nutrients. 

If you have an inflamed gut lining you do not absorb the vital nutrients that you need for optimum function. Good nutrition is really not about what you eat it's about what your body can absorb. You can eat the healthiest food in the world but if your gut lining is inflamed and you cannot absorb nutrients, it won't really matter how healthy you eat.

So the take away is that once someone suffers from an autoimmune disorder you have to look at the internal body environment. Why is the body turning on itself? It is exactly like what I teach for Stop Chasing Pain. The site of your pain is not necessarily where your problem is. So part of my program is the deep tissue laser  therapy, but everyone also gets their saliva testing and stool sampling. Basically what we do is attack the body from the inside out, and the outside in!

The underlying take away is that there's always another way to look at the body. Of course you should continue to take any medications that your doctor prescribed. But you can always do more things to empower yourself to help your body function at optimum. Because feeling good is not about functioning at normal. Feeling good is about functioning at optimum. 

For if your body is too busy trying to survive, it will never allow you to look good, feel good, and thrive. For more information you can visit my website. Click the link below to learn more about the hormone system of your body and take back control of your life. Although many people may tell you there's nothing they can do to help you. 

I believe you can. It's your body! It's your life! And are in control!

Click here to learn more.....STOP CHASING PAIN!

2 comments:

  1. Since I had been taking desiccated thyroid supplements natural I have been feeling great. There are no fatigue, no aches, no chills and no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete