- More is not better...better is better.
- Recovery and regeneration is crucial to muscle development
- Nutrition is THE KEY to fat loss
- Steady state cardio does little to burn fat...metabolic acceleration from weight training is better
- Proper deadlifting is a full body exercise secret
- Quality is more important than quantity
- Looking good does not mean you have a freaking clue about proper training
- Training longer than an hour is detrimental to growth hormone and testosterone production
- Hydration is a missing link to muscle hypertrophy and fat loss
- Proper stretching makes you move smarter...so you move better...so you look great!
- Bonus: Just because you have nice abs does not mean you have a strong core...it just means you have a cleaner diet.
The Gift of Injury
18 hours ago